In front of your hotel in Hurghada
- Take a boat ride from Hurghada out onto the Red Sea
- Make a stop at a premium snorkeling site
- Spend an afternoon at Giftun Island National Park
- Eat lunch on the boat and then relax on the beach
Head out to Giftun Island National Park on a 6-hour excursion from Hurghada. In the morning, transfer from your hotel to a boat, where you will set sail in the Red Sea.
Along the way to the island, stop off at a snorkeling site in the region where you will see corals, myriads of colorful fish, and many other underwater animals and plants. Then, have lunch on board the boat before finally arriving at the island.
Once you arrive, you will have plenty of time to relax! Enjoy the laid-back Caribbean atmosphere as you walk along the white sandy beach, spend time sunbathing, and swim or snorkel in the clear turquoise water. Return to your hotel in Hurghada in the late afternoon.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Boat transfer to the island and back
- Snorkeling stop en route
- Snorkeling equipment
- Guide assistance
- Lunch on board
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers and guides
- Personal items
- Food and drinks
- Services not mentioned