- Experience the Temple of Karnak, the largest temple ever constructed
- Have a delicious lunch at a restaurant
- See the two statues of Amenhotep III
- Visit the royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings
- Discover the life of a female Pharaoh at Hatshepsut temple
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam and driven to Luxor in an air-conditioned vehicle. Here you will visit the famous Temple of Karnak, the largest religious building ever constructed. The ancient Egyptian name for the place is Ipet-isut, meaning the holiest of all places.
After this, you will enjoy a wonderful lunch at a restaurant. Then you will head to the western bank of the Nile, where the colossal statue of Amenhotep III, the colossus of Memnon, awaits. Continue on to the Valley of the Kings, to see the breathtaking graves of the Pharaohs.
You will visit 3 tombs and then continue on to the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut in El Deir El Bahary. This imposing temple, dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut, the only female Pharaoh, rises in a series of terraces from the desert plain, perched on sandstone cliffs. At the end of your tour, you will be returned to your hotel in Marsa Alam.