Pick up time will be at 1:00 AM at your hotel. Ask the hotel to prepare a breakfast box to take with you.
- Take a guided tour of the 3 Pyramids of Giza
- See the famous treasures of King Tutankhamun at the Egyptian Museum
- Visit a papyrus workshop
- Enjoy lunch at a Cairo restaurant
Visit the most famous sights of Cairo on a full-day guided tour. A tour representative will meet you outside your hotel for the transfer to Cairo by comfortable bus.
When you arrive in Cairo you’ll be met by an Egyptologist guide and begin your tour of discovery at the Pyramids of Giza. Learn about each of the 3 pyramids, Khufu, Khafra and Menkaure, and then visit the Great Sphinx, the monumental statue with the head of a pharaoh on the body of a lion.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Cairo. Afterwards, your tour continues with a visit to the world-famous Egyptian Museum. The museum houses over 165,000 Egyptian artifacts and the immeasurable riches of the golden treasures of King Tutankhamun are undoubtedly the highlight of the exhibition.
The 6 Tutankhamun gold sarcophagi are found in the main exhibit area, with his magnificent death mask the most important piece of this collection. Your guide will tell you about other top exhibits, and you’ll have plenty of time to explore the museum on your own.
If you’d like to buy some souvenirs of your trip, you might find some items you like when you visit a papyrus workshop and see the production of these works of art.
- Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel in Hurghada or Makadi Bay only
- Round-trip transfers between Hurghada or Makadi Bay and Cairo by air-conditioned bus
- Multilingual tour and guide
- Lunch at a Cairo restaurant
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the description
- All services charges and taxes
- Any optional services